Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Time Flies When Your Having Fun

Last Saturday Jason and I went to Great America (which is probably 5 minutes from where we are living) with the intern program. We had a really good time, we hit all the big rides and spent some time in the water park. The intern program at Apple does a lot of really cool things, I was glad to be able to participate. That night we went to Palo Alto and had dinner at a delicious restaurant, Nola's, many thanks to Jeff and Kelly!! It is a New Orleans style restaurant, it had a very cute atmosphere. In the meantime, I fell in love with Palo Alto. It is the cutest town. It is also extremely pricey, but the downtown area is really fun and there are a ton of places we want to eat at when we go back. Jason even found a Spanish tapas bar we can't wait to try. On Sunday we drove down to Sacramento and saw Sean, Spring and Paige. It was Paige's blessing day. It was so fun to see them and meet their cute little baby. Hopefully we will get to see more of them since they are so close. We also went and visited my Grandparents on Sunday. Their neighbor got two new horses so we took Alyssa down to see them, she gets VERY excited about these things. It was sooooo cute, I just love her!! The rest of the pictures are of me and my new work friends. We actually finished the project that was set to take 4-6 weeks in a week and a half (dang we are good workers). We were working in a warehouse so that was a new experience for most of us. I'm going to work one more week for my Dad. Today we leave for Monterey and Santa Cruz, so exciting.
Jason and I at Great America
Jason on the ride that goes over the park

Jason and I at Nola's (sorry for the weird self timer angle)
Jason with our delicious food
Jason couldn't decide which dessert he wanted, so he ordered the sampler (meant for 4 people), but hey he got to try the pecan pie and the bread pudding!
The cute DeBurgh Family
Us with the DeBurghs
Me and Paige
Alyssa petting the horse
I thought this was a cute moment with my Grandpa and Alyssa
Letty as always being silly
Michelle, Alicia, Rod and I at work
Us with our new friend Juan
Sara helped us on our project
All of us including Stacie eating lunch at Costco
Michelle and Stacie
Me and Alicia (P.S. I am fully aware of how disgusting I look, but my sister accused me of only putting pictures where I look good on my blog so this is to prove her wrong)!!

3 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

we love great america - such fun times! also, we love palo alto and would love to even end up there someday maybe...since it's so close to the fam in newcastle! :) looks like you found all the good places to eat - we'll have to check them out next time!

Jen and Joe. said...

Spring's baby is so stinkin' cute!!! Tell her congrats for me!

Anonymous said...

you seem to forget to mention that i wasn't there on those work days and you missed me very much.

thanks gin...