Friday, August 31, 2007

Last Visit Home

Before we headed back to Utah (we are back now), we stopped and saw our families one last time. It was only for one day, but we packed a lot in. The highlight of the day was being able to watch my little sister cheer for the first time at the opening night for high school football. It was really fun and she did a great job. Go Fighting Zebras!!!!

My cute Mom
Alyssa "taking my lipstick from me"
Huh? This face reminds me of Jim from "The Office"
Letty in her cute cheer outfit

Teaching Alyssa the moves
Letty being held up in a "full extension", I think that is what it is called

5 comments:

The Evers said...

So fun Gin! I wish I were back with you! You are right about that picture of Jason, he totally does! OH and I clicked on the pick of Letty cheering, her face is so serious-it made me laugh! She is way cute!

Anonymous said...

Go fighting zebras... that sounds so tough! :) Seeing those pics kinda made me miss high school football games. I especially miss Mrs. MacQueen's voice. Anyway, maybe I shouldn't say anything yet because it is seriously just an idea so it prob wont happen...plus I'm sure you guys already have plans 4 monday but Rusty's sister is in Utah THIS monday, not last, so we might MIGHT MiGhT take a quick day trip down there. I'll call you before if we do so maybe we can meet up for lunch or dinner depending on what Natalie has going that day.

Miller Family said...

Brendi we will be around. We didn't plan too much cause we just got back and we are trying to get back into things. I'm getting my hair done in the morning and then going to IKEA so just give us a call and we will see if it works out. If not no big deal.

Lance and Becky said...

How fun! Okay, I was just talking about the Office today, and Jason so does look like Jim, how funny! Call us when you get back into town, we would love to get together with you...maybe to watch some BYU football :)

Anonymous said...

yeah i know. the pics of me in a full extension is really nasty. do you possibly have any other ones?