Monday, August 06, 2007

More Summer Fun

On Wednesday after Jason was done working we drove down to Monterey and met our friends Jeff, Kelly and Elle. That night we went to dinner at this yummy mexican restaurant "The Whole Enchilada". Sean, Spring and Paige were camping nearby so they met us. It was so fun to get together with Provo friends, outside of Provo. Jason and I spent the night with Jeff and Kelly at Jeff's Grandpa's beach house. It was so nice, and close to the beach. It was great to see the Evers family. We left Thursday afternoon and drove to Santa Cruz. We spent the evening wandering around the beach and watching the surfers. On Friday we got up and went to the Surfing Museum, and then went and saw the Bourne Ultimatum (which we both loved). Then we set up our blanket and spent a few hours on the beach and waited for the Tiffany concert. Don't be jealous. She was good and it was fun to be at a concert on the beach. I love the ocean. Saturday we didn't do much but we met Dan and Ashley that evening in Palo Alto for some delicious gelato! It was a nice weekend.

All of us at dinner
The Ladies
The Men
I thought this was kind of a cute picture of Elle and Jason
Jason and I on the beach
The Millers and the Evers BFF!!
Kelly and I
Here is one of the surfers catching a wave
Jason and I on the beach waiting for Tiffany
And there she is singing "I Think We're Alone Now' for those of you who are unaware of who Tiffany is!

4 comments:

The Richards in Canada said...

How fun!! It's great/sad to see you guys all together!! Paige looks so cute!! Oh yah and I'm totally jealous about the tiffany concert! If only Debbie Gibson was there

Megan said...

Ummm...so who the heck is Tiffany, and why is she wearing spandex? Is she from the 80's or something? Fill me in Gin, I guess Im not to 'hip' these days.

Miller Family said...

Megan, wow you don't know who Tiffany is? You are missing out. Her most famous song from the 80's is "I think we're alone now", check it out on itunes you might recognize it.

The Evers said...

Why dont I have that picture of you and Jason on the beach????