Sunday, August 12, 2007

And All That Jazz

On Friday we drove up to SF and stayed with Dan and Ashley. That night we met their friends Matt and Liz and their two adorable girls Maddie and Olivia for dinner at a really cute, yummy Italian restaurant (the name has slipped my mind). That was fun. Afterward we walked around downtown SF and part of Chinatown. Jason and I spent the night with the Henry's and on Saturday morning went to a delicious breakfast place called Mama's, it was soooooo good. We have to go back. We came back to Santa Clara that afternoon and Jason's Mom came down from Auburn to hang out with us. That night we went to the San Jose Jazz Festival, which was really cool. I love Jazz music (little side-note: Michael Buble and Wicked is only about a week away)!!!!! On Sunday we made a scrumptious dinner of salmon, wild rice, asparagus and a to die for peach cobbler, I love good food. Overall it was a delightful weekend.
Jason, me, Liz and Maddie, Matt and Olivia, and Dan (Ashley was taking the picture)
Ashley and I outside Mama's
All of us, completely satisfied after our yummy breakfast
Jan and I at the Jazz festival
Jason and I at the Jazz festival
Jason and Jan at the Jazz festival

6 comments:

Dan and Ashley said...

It was a very fun weekend! Thanks so much for coming up and hanging out. We had a great time with you guys! I'm so excited for you guys to go to LA next week too!! So fUN!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Hi Ginny! Oh my gosh tell Jason congrats on the whole Apple thing, thats Great! You guys are always doing fun stuff, lucky! Remember if you are ever in Seattle come stay with us:) Oh and Ashley is the most adorable pregnant girl! I looked at her blogged she is so so cute! How fun for them! Love the Blog!

Amy Gessel

Beeta said...

Ginny! Jason! We miss you!! The ward's just not the same without you!!!! I totally forgot you had a blog. It looks like you're having so much fun and I'm so glad you're back together at last. Can't wait to see you soon.

bren said...

You guys ARE busy this summer! I bet you're having a blast being in CA. I loved being in CA for the past month but I need to get into a routine again. We just got back this evening. :( When do you guys go back? We MIGHT be going down to Utah sometime in the next couple weeks to see Natalie but we'll see with school starting and all. I'll give you a call if we do so maybe we can meet up.

ashley marie said...

Hey thanks for your comment! It's great to see that you guys are doing well!! That must be exciting, Ginny, that you're finally almost done with school! And that really is awesome about Jason's project thing at work. We'd love to hear more about what you have been up to. We regret not getting closer to you guys when we lived just a couple doors down :( Please forgive... :(

ashley marie said...

oh and I forgot to say that we know (well I know) Shane and Kate from working at IS. They were both at the front desk for a while -- as I'm sure you know. Small world, huh?