Monday, August 27, 2007

Look Who We Got To Meet...

Before we left for Los Angeles, we made a trip up to SF to meet the newest member of the Henry family, Calvin. He is so cute and tiny!!! I think he is probably the youngest baby I have seen in a long time (2 days when we saw him). They are such a cute family and we are so happy for them. Dan and Ashley already seem like seasoned pros at the parenting thing. We are glad we have been able to spend time with the Henry's this summer and that we got to meet the little guy before we head back to Utah.
Me and Calvin, maybe someday I will have one of my own
Jason and Calvin, doesn't Jason's hand (and head) look really big next to him
The Henry family (I didn't catch Dan at the best moment)
Big Yawn!!
I love this picture of little Cal, he was so awake and alert while we were there
Me, Ash and Cal

6 comments:

The Evers said...

Way cute!, What a beautiful and perfect little boy! Someday...

Zane and Lexi said...

he's darling!! you are so lucky you got to visit them - we are living through your pictures!

Megan said...

very darling. ashley looks really good after just having a baby! good for her! and youre right, jason does look pretty huge next to that little guy.

Lance and Becky said...

He is so cute! We got their email with the announcement, and I'm so excited for them! I love his name too! Ashley looks so cute, and awesome after having a baby my goodness!

Taryn said...

What an adorable baby boy! They make such a cute family! I loved reading about your LA vacation-glad you enjoyed it!

Nicole said...

Cute cute pics. Yay for the Henry's. He is absolutely adorable. Someday Ginny, your kids will be WAY cute!!! Love reading your blog!