Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Super Itern



Yesterday was another exciting day for Jason at Apple. Each summer Apple has a contest for the interns to participate in. Basically they come up with an idea for an apple product or feature and then present it to a board of judges who are VP's at Apple. Well this year Jason and his group beat out over 100 interns and won the contest. I can't really explain the idea yet because Jason and his group are working with the iPhone developers to implement their idea. I'm so proud of Jason and his hard work, and not at all surprised by the success his having at apple. Congratulations honey, I love you!!

5 comments:

Meriel Frandsen said...

That is sooo cool!! He is so lucky to have such a coveted internship! How cool, and to think I will be using his idea at some point in the future. That is awesome - good for him!

Dan and Ashley said...

Hooray Jason!! That is so awesome!! I can't wait to tell Dan, he will be so excited. Congrats!

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

This is so cool! Such the perfect place for Jason- he's a Mac/Apple Genius! And yes, Shawn and I are getting ready to go back to school. He'll be getting his MBA from Georgia State, so we're going home to Atlanta! We'll also be traveling a lot b/c it's an international program. He'll have to tell you more about it. We're way excited.

ashley marie said...

hey that is really awesome Ginny -- check out my new blog. http://jaholloway.blogspot.com/

i just started it so give it a chance...

hope you guys are doing well

ash

The Evers said...

WoW! I might give Jason to much credit, but I am not shocked. He is so amazing, we love him to death! That is very awesome! I bet he is thrilled-well as thrilled as Jason gets! We really miss you guys all over again! Thanks so much for the incredible night...:)