Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fashion Show

My Mom never throws anything in her closet away, so this morning I tried to help her go through and get rid of some stuff, but in the meantime my sister Letty and I decided to do a fashion show for those of you who didn't know the styles of past decades.
Letty and I both thought this outfit looked like Michael Jackson
Don't you just miss the 80's
My Mom was a real estate agent back in the late 80's so we tried to show that with the following pictures, here is Letty off to show a house




Prom dresses circa 1973 and 1974
My Mom's wedding and a bridesmaid dress she wore in the late 70's
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride
These are some pictures of when we went and visited Megster, here is Megan, Stac, and Me
Our little sisters, Letty and Jill

4 comments:

Megan said...

umm...your Moms wedding dress is seriously beautiful! I LOVE the train on it! I love that style...she was such a hip chick. O, and I love her Prom dresses too.

Dan and Ashley said...

Gin, those pictures are AWESOME!!! I love it! I laughed so hard. Playing dress ups is the best. Why don't we do it more often when we are adults?!!?? The 80's were a great time.....:)

Stacie said...

Do you think your mom would be willing to let me borrow some of those outfits?? But seriously she could probably get some good use out of those still. Waste not, want not!!!

The Evers said...

I would say you have plenty of time on your hands right now! You guys are great! Oh and sexy!