Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oliver's Stats

Ollie had his two month check up on Friday and here are his stats compared to four weeks ago:

8/25/08
Age- 1 month
Weight- 8 lbs 11 oz
Length- 21 1/4 inches
Head Circumference-  36 1/2 (I don't know what measurement they use, probably cm)

9/25/08
Age- 2 months
Weight- 11 lbs (50th percentile)
Length- 23 1/4 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference- 38 1/2 (25th percentile)

Some things about Ollie:
-He is smiling more and more often and he has the cutest dimples
-He is officially sleeping through the night (it has been about 2 weeks)
-He learned how to kick his legs and use his arms, he loves to kick especially in the bath
-Sometimes when he is sleeping he will smile and giggle, it is my favorite thing
-He LOVES to be outside, we go on walks daily 
-He is holding his head up really well
-He is tough, he got his shots and hardly cried
-He recognizes us and can follow us with his eyes
-He brings us more joy than we could have ever imagined, we love him!

He was so tired after his shots, he fell asleep on me with arms and legs sprawled out

We were running around getting ready on Saturday and I came into our room and Jason had set Ollie up in our bed...so cute!

8 comments:

The Evers said...

Oh my gosh I can totally see Jason doing that. He is so funny! I am so excited I finally get to meet him (ollie) in less then a month! We are going to have so much fun!

Lori said...

Sounds like he's growing well. Two months old already is crazy though! That pic of him in the bed's too cute.

Megan said...

Hes growing up so fast. I cant stand how darling he is!!!

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever.

Stacie said...

He still seems so tiny even though he is 2 months now. I can't get over how identical him and Jason are as babies. You should post some of those pics.

darcie said...

babies really are amazing creatures. hey i think we'll be in santa clara next week and would love to go out to eat and meet ollie. we'll probably be out wed.-fri. let me know!

Tammy said...

SO FREAKIN' CUTE! Both of the pictures!!

ashley marie said...

hey I had a question for jason. can you copy a dvd onto your computer (an apple)? and if you can, can you put it on your iTunes? let me know, my email is jaholloway1124@gmail.com
thanks!!