Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Photography

I have so many friends that are really getting into photography, and they are all so talented, I'm amazed. Jami came over the other week and we had some fun taking pictures of Ollie. He is not the best subject, in fact, it is like he knows we want him to behave and so he doesn't, but we managed to get some really cute ones.  I really like the black and white pictures (obviously).   These are some of my favorites.  Thanks Jami, I love them!








10 comments:

darcie said...

ok, adorable baby! but come on, look at mom and dad. oh ps, i have something to send for ollie so email me your address! darciesanders@gmail.com

Mandy said...

I love the little feet picture!!! How is motherhood going? Are things still going well?

bren said...

very cute! Jami, you're a natural.

Amanda Hardman said...

i LOVE them! i love black and white pics

Stacie said...

I love black and white pictures. Little baby feet are priceless.

Anonymous said...

i seriously have the most precious nephew.

Jessica Martiele said...

Absolutely stunning. Congrats to you guys, and congrats to your photographer!

Ryan and Ashley said...

those pictures are sooooo cute! He looks so much like you!

Megan said...

Very precious! Those are really good.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

CUTE!! I love that one with the Binkie!! My fave!! So sweet!