Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oliver's Blessing

On Sunday September 7th we blessed Oliver in Auburn. It was a wonderful weekend full of great family and friends. It was great to see so many of Jason's family come from Utah and Idaho. Ollie's aunt Jenny got him the cutest little white tux for his blessing, he looked so adorable. Jason gave the sweetest blessing. I feel so lucky to have such special boys in my life.

This is the adorable face looking up at me every morning
Almost everyone after the blessing
Willow trying to lick Ollie's head

This is a stinky face, but it shows his little tux
The guys and their babies, Scott and Simon, Chris and Willow, Jason and Oliver, Sean and Paige
Our little family
A picture with the great-grandparents
Me and my bestest friends
Our good friends Sean and Spring live in Sacramento so they came up for the blessing, it was so nice of them and it was great to catch up, we miss them being our neighbors
With the grandparents, minus John
The Millers and the Hardmans
Alyssa holding her cousin
Hanging out at the Millers afterwards

11 comments:

Kristen S said...

What a beautiful family, congratulations!!

Stacie said...

Do we love black or what? It was really fun to see everyone and Jason did give such a sweet blessing.

The Good Life said...

Thanks for inviting us again. It was good to meet little Oliver and catch up with the miller clan. We will have to get together again sometime.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that first picture! He is adorable!

Lori said...

Oh that little tux is TOO cute!

I wish we would have taken pics at her blessing. It was early in the morning though and we totally spaced it.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

It was fun :) Austin was all bummed that we didn't stay for the picture but we found out about it after we were already in the car.
Plus we had to get back to our ward. :S Oh well.

IT WAS FUN! Thanks for inviting us! He tux was SO cute!!

Jeff Brown said...

I love the little tux. It looks like it was a great day. You guys sure are loved I can't believe how many people you had attend!!!!!

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Congratulations, Ollie! He's going to be a well-loved baby with all that family around- wow!

Tammy said...

I can't get over how freakin' cute Oliver is! I love his big eyes and cute little face. Well, I wish I could've been there, but it looks like all our other friends, minus me and Brendi were there, so that's good!

Lance and Becky said...

Look at all the people that were able to make it! How awesome! Love the pictures, and I especially think it's cool that the great grandparents are in a picture with him....that doesn't happen too often!

Danny and Betsy said...

Your little man is so adorable and I am so happy to see you are doing well! I love love love the tux and the ruffle shirt! It gave me a little chuckle it was so adorable!