Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ollie Is A Big Faker!

So Ollie is in that really fun stage where he mimics us, I love it. He claps when we clap, laughs when we laugh, dances when we (ok, me not so much Jason) dance and he mysteriously develops a cough when we cough. I know every kid does this but it seems like the cutest, most original thing when your kid does it. Sorry the video is a weird color, it was on a different setting and I didn't realize it until after. This was today at the park.



Here are some funny Ollie pics. Most of them are sleeping pictures.

When we got to our campground last Friday it was raining. Ollie hair is really getting long and when it is wet it is fun to make it all crazy

Napping in the RV, it was warm that is why he has no clothes on

I found him asleep like this the other day, his foot is on top of the bumper

Ollie isn't the best napper, it is no secret. Sometimes on the days I work he only takes 2 naps, so we usually put him to bed early. This particular day the missionaries where over for dinner and so he fell asleep in his highchair. I felt really bad for the poor guy. I snapped some pictures then put him right to bed.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Haha...Jon does the coughing thing too. I love it!

Tia said...

That is so hilarious, I had to watch the video twice! Love the crazy hair look.

Jessica Martiele said...

Adorable video...not to mention photos, of course. Please tell Ollie not to worry...I STILL fall asleep when the missionaries come over for dinner! (It's nothing personal...usually it's because I've been slaving over dinner, and then we get to scriptural stuff, and BLAM!, knocks me out!) :)

Melinda said...

Ollie is so adorable. He looks so cute sleeping. They are getting so big! Time for us to start thinking about number two... :)