Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Weekend

We headed up North for the weekend so we could spend some time with our families. On Saturday, Jason participated in the Tour de Lincoln. It is a bike ride through my hometown of Lincoln. It was a 63 mile ride. My Mom, Dad and I volunteered at the event. Jason had a great time, and it was fun because my Aunt did the ride, as well as Hal Burton. That evening I went to my cousin Michelle's baby shower. She is due next month and we are so excited! It was such a nice shower and she got lots of good stuff.


For Mother's Day, Jason made his mom and I a big, delicious breakfast. Jason got me some really cute clothes that he picked out (he has very good taste). We are also looking into getting a digital piano, which is my actual mother's day present but he wanted me to have something to open on the actual day, he is sweet like that. We went to church with Jan and then visited my grandparents, then had dinner with my parents, then back over to my aunt's for dessert (I told you it was a busy weekend).

Ollie and my Dad at the Tour de Lincoln

Hal and Jason after the ride

Stephanie, Michelle and Alicia at the shower

Mary handing back one of her (many) necklaces after saying the word "Cute"

Maggie, Alicia, Letty, Kim and Steph (in front) having a grand ol time

Michelle and I

While we were at my aunts someone put down this bouquet of balloons, Ollie didn't quite know what to do with himself!

So of course he tasted them all :-)

Ollie with Great Grandma and Grandpa Wursten

Crazy balloon hair (don't mind Alicia being creepy in the background)

So every time Letty gets a hold of my camera she takes like a zillion pictures of herself, this is payback (sorry Alicia) :-)

6 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

i'm so excited for michelle to have her baby! now ollie will have a little friend!

ixoj said...

Wow- Jason is really biking up a storm! Way to go!

Des said...

haha I LOVE ollie with the balloons. Eating them and the crazy hair. awesome. And Gin- you are SO CUTE!

Stacie said...

I think you should put that picture of Letty on her Senior page in the yearbook...just sayin'.

Beeta said...

Congrats on the half Iron Man, Jason! That's pretty amazing. JP is jealous. Ollie is such a cutie. I love the picture of his hair sticking up. PS you two don't look like you've slowed down at all-even with a little guy.

bren said...

I just have to say that your shirt in the pic with your cuz is REALLY cute. Can I have it? :)