Friday, May 22, 2009

Fleetwood Mac

Ok people brace yourselves. I am about to do something I haven't done in about 9 1/2 months. I am going to do a post with no pictures of Ollie...gasp!! I know, crazy, some may have even thought impossible, but here I go. Last night Jason and I went with my parents to see Fleetwood Mac at the HP Pavillion. We took the light rail from our house right to the HPP which is so convenient for going to concerts. We went there with no tickets. We took a sign saying "We Need Tickets" (this has worked for Jason before), but we were promptly scolded by the police. So Jason and my mom headed across the street where they found 2 tickets, and my dad and I hung out near the box office where I got two tickets. One of the tickets I bought (for $30) from a guy who makes the guitars for the band. The seats were 5 rows back near the side of the stage. It was amazing. The seat next to me was open so Jason sat with me and my parents ended up getting pretty good seats not too far from us. It was such a fun night! Here are some pics.

Before we left

Jason and I in our good seats, you can see the stage behind us

Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham

Lindsey Buckingham

And meet the newest member of our family! Jason is so awesome and surprised me. I knew he was getting me a piano but I thought we were ordering it this weekend so we could get it on a Memorial Day sale, but no, he ordered it a few weeks ago and it arrived yesterday. I am SO excited. Although Jason says I have to read the owners manual before I can play it :)

3 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Love the sign idea...I'm trying it next time there's a concert I want to hit up. Fleetwood Mac, huh? Whoda thunk? :) And I'm totally fine with no pictures of Ollie in this post, not because he isn't stinkin' adorable, but because of the photo in the post below. HEEHEE!!! :)

Kristen S said...

I am SO jealous...I LOVE Fleetwood Mac!! Looks like a fun concert.

Beeta said...

You guys are always up to something fun. I love that your parents scalped tickets with you! I can already relate to you on the Ollie pictures because I have no doubt in my mind I will be posting billions of pictures of our little one.