Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a nice laid back Memorial day weekend.  Saturday morning we hiked mission peak.  It was 5.6 miles of steep hill. It was intense, but it felt good. After that, Jason's dreams came true when we went to an RV show. Jason has a secret love for RVs and camping trailers, and I'm pretty sure we will own one someday. A town near the hike was having a big RV show so this was our chance to go inside each one and see what we liked. It was actually really fun. I say actually because I was just going to be a good wife, but I ended up enjoying myself.  That afternoon we hung out with our friend Stacie, while her mom and sister brought Letty down so she could hang out with us. Sunday evening my parents came down, we had dinner, watched a movie, played a game, good times. On Monday morning we headed to Gilroy. We stopped for breakfast at a local diner, then headed to the outlets. We had a great day of eating and shopping.
At the top of mission peak
I carried Ollie the last 10% of the hike, which was tough, I was pretty proud of myself
Ollie was tuckered from all the hiking he did
Ok so I was really excited to go inside one of these babies, holy cow they are so nice!!!
This is the inside of that RV.  There is a massive bedroom and bathroom down the hallway, even a washer and dryer onboard.
This is the kind of thing we want, perfect for family camping trips
Letty and I after church, I guess purple was the theme

4 comments:

Lori said...

Whew, nice work ginny! There's not a chance I could hike anywhere carrying addie like that. I'd snap! Hiking with babies is definitely sam's job.

Eric and Michelle said...

Ollie is so big, I am so impressed with both of your hiking skills! Also, that RV is HUGE! I think it's seriously bigger than our apartment. :)

The Evers said...

Way to go on the hike, love your purple dress, and I think RV's are pretty sweet too Jas!Most of all I just love Ollie though! So whats the word? Are you comin to the beach house?

bren said...

Holy cow, I'd like to take a trip in that RV! Your hike looked like fun, & the view is SO pretty, I love those rolling hills.

p.s. your hair is at a really cute stage, it's gotten longer since the last time I saw you!