Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sisters Rock

My sister and Alyssa came to visit us again, and this time they brought my other sister Letty. It was so fun. I love my sisters, and my niece. We have so much fun together. On Wednesday they met us at our church's park day, which Alyssa loved because she loves to play. Wednesday was Chrissy's birthday so I decorated our apartment, made her a cake, and we took her to dinner. Thursday Letty and I went running, then we went shopping and to the park by our house. That night we tried some recipes that Chrissy wanted to learn to make (mushroom crab melts and asparagus roll ups). Now that she is married, she can't wait to be all domestic. Friday we ran a few errands and then laid out by the pool at our complex. It was SOOO nice. Have I mentioned how much I love CA? Forget the fact that we had an earthquake on Monday ;-) Friday night Chrissy and Letty watched Ollie so Jason and I went to the Oakland temple together, it was so nice.

Anyway, my sister and her family are officially moving April 9th, I'm so sad. It was great to get to hang out one more time and I can't wait to go visit them really soon. Here are some pics of Alyssa and Ollie (cause honestly they are the only ones we took pics of). I should mention that each night while we were playing, Jason was setting up Chrissy's new computer, and replacing her brakes. He is seriously such a stud, I'm a lucky girl.

Best friends/cousins

We let Lys feed Ollie one night, she did a great job...

Ok maybe not but they had fun

Ollie was tuckered out after a day of shopping

Happy boy at the pool

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Just love those little rolls! What a cutie you guys have! And I am very very jealous of your gorgeous CA weather!

Alicia said...

Haha...love the last pic.

The Evers said...

SO fun! I love your sisters posts, you guys are so cute! I have really been missing you lately and cant wait to come see you and kiss that baby! He is such a doll face! Oh is that asparagus roll ups recipe mine-if not and it is a new one I want the recipe!

Jessica Martiele said...

She did a GREAT job...because that picture wouldn't have been NEARLY so priceless had it not been all over his brilliantly happy face! But, being honest, my favorite shot is of him sound asleep sideways, wedged into a shopping cart covered sitting area. AWESOME. (And awesomely funny!) Please wish your sister the best of luck with her family's move!

darcie said...

how in the world did you get a baby who would fall asleep in a shopping cart, buckled in?!?!? unbelievable...but so cute.

Stacie said...

I love how in every picture, alyssa has no clothes on. I am so sad that Chrissy is moving too and so far away! We should plan a girls trip to NC!