Monday, March 02, 2009

Open House...and other random things

My sister Chrissy got married in January, and on Friday night they had an open house/reception.  Ollie and I drove up Thursday to help get everything ready.  Since Jason would have missed it by the time he drove up there, he didn't go.  The open house was so nice, and there were tons of people.  I didn't get too many pics and the ones I did take are over exposed because Jason was messing with the settings on our camera and forgot to fix it before I left, so sorry about that.  I will put more up when I get them from other people who took pics.

The rest of the pics are just random pics from recently.

The fam before it started (minus Jason and Lys)
Chrissy and Ollie
Aunt Teresa, Lys and Alicia arranging the flowers
Ollie loved Grandpa's glasses
Is there a problem?
Chrissy and Alyssa
Letty was holding the cake on the way home and it started sliding around, her only option was to grab it and hold it in place...sad

Ollie asleep in my jacket at Stake Conference
Our freezer right now...I really hope it doesn't break or something
Really happy about the mess he made
Chewing up receipts is hard work, he was spent (I love how the receipt is still gripped in his hand)
I can't even stand how cute he is...I'm obsessed

10 comments:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

there house is so gorgeous!! i love it!!! i really am in love with ollie and his big brown eyes!! so stinkin' cute! i just want to hold him! haha.


thats so cool about you guys living in san jose area. i didnt know you guys were down there!! you will have to look out for an elder fox!! ill tell him to look out for you too! crazy!!

Jessica Martiele said...

So many things to say, and no time to type. Must start reading your blog when I'm not running around like a head-free chicken...

BUT REAL QUICK...just make sure that when you have # 2, who will be equally adorable, that you take that many pictures. I've fallen behind with Goo, and she's barely 2. So unfair to her. So...keep that camera ready!

Hugs for all of you!

bren said...

First of all, Chrissy's hair looks awesome! I didnt know she cut it but I seriously love it. That totally stinks what happened to the cake! Dang.

Ollie is so cute. He has your eyes.

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big!

The1stdaughter said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! And I must say I am way jealous of your freezer, way to plan!

Stacie said...

I love Chrissy's hair too! She looks so pretty! I like the picture of Ollie sleeping with the receipts, maybe he will be an accountant!

That Placer Grown shirt is soo cute! Where did you get it? Or did it just show up like that magnet?? Jk...

The Good Life said...

I love the last picture of ollie. He is getting so big. He has cute eyes and hair. Looks like you had a good time with your family.

Jenna said...

Hey Ginny, I just barely saw you post on my blog. I know it has been along time. Your little one is so adorable. I can't believe you make your own baby food. I wouldn't have the patience. Anyway, good to hear from you and you can always shoot me an e-mail at jenna-stephens@byu.net.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha that is so funny! Love the sleeping picture! and very true!! Causing little mischeifs is very exhausting ha ha :)

Fun seeing you! Glad you made it home safe!

Anonymous said...

wow i look sick in the picture of me with the cake.