Monday, March 09, 2009

Sisters

My sister and her family are moving to North Carolina soon (so sad), but she has had some free time lately so she and Alyssa came to visit. It was so fun to have them here, we loved it. I was able to get some things done that I couldn't do with the baby, and it was just nice to have people to hang out with all day. Unfortunately, it was rainy most of the time so we didn't get to spend as much time outside as we wanted, but we did find a few hours of sunshine one day. Our friend Stacie came down the last night they were here and hung out and stayed the night. It was so fun, here are some pics.



Ollie got in the cupboard and dumped out the oatmeal. It looks like the is saying "Is there a problem"?

Swinging at the park

I love that face Ollie is making

I love these kids

Me and Lys by the ducks

Peekaboo

Ollie was cuddling with Chrissy and Lys

Ollie hardly ever spits up anymore, but Chrissy plays hard so he usually gets her
The day Chris and Lys left, we flew out to Salt Lake for Jason's sister Michelle's wedding. It was such a nice weekend, and a beautiful wedding. We are so happy for Eric and Michelle.

Ollie and Grandma. Eric's mom made the cute bow tie and cumberbund (which you can't see, but it was so cute)

Doesn't Michelle look gorgeous? I loved her dress!

Ollie with Jason's grammy, she was so cute with him

Me and Jason

Me and my cousin Chelsea, she and Michelle have been BFFs forever!

While in Utah I arranged a mini school reunion, here is a pic of most of us who were able to go, it was so good to see everyone, it felt like we had never been apart

After lunch Shelley and I went to visit our friend Annelise who just had an adorable baby boy, Landon. He was so TINY!! I forgot how little they are at first!

Then we went and visited our friend Jared, Shannon and Jamison. Jason and Jared grew up together and are cycling buddies

All of us
Oh my goodness, I can hardly stand the cuteness!!! I got Ollie this little suit, isn't it adorable?!?

"Seriously Mom, more pics"?

My cute boys (not the best shot of Jason)

Also while we were in UT Ollie got his first haircut by his Aunt Jen, his hair was just getting so long

I held him down, Jen cut his hair, and Grandpa John squirted water in his mouth to keep him occupied
He did great! It was such a fun weekend. We really miss being close to Jason's siblings :-( Hopefully someday we will end up closer to each other.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

Aww...Landon is so tiny! I'm glad you got to go see him!

jeff and jen said...

Ollie is so cute. My favorite pictures are of him sitting in our living room in his little blue blazer before church. Soooo Cute.

The Evers said...

Okay I have so many comments! Michelle is married???? I just saw her at Christmas-was she engaged then? Second I am so sorry your sis and her family are moving I know how much you love Alyssa-she is adorable btw, and getting so big! Third, could Ollie be any cuter in his little suit? Seriously I love him so much! Everytime I see new pictures I swear it is like he is my own child. I am so proud of him and he is getting so darn big and even cuter if that is possible! Okay and last comment, you look great in that pink color in the last picture of you! Okay, done love you love you!

ashley marie said...

oh my, that suit. And the bow tie! I am dying. Oliver needs to stop being so cute!!
That family pic on your header is so darling. I don't know how long it's been there, but I just noticed it.
That squirting water in the mouth while cutting hair is a good idea. I'm going to try it next time with Bos because he screams and screams and screams....

Taryn said...

I love the suit!! He looks so cute. You're so good about taking lots of pictures of him, I need to be better at that.

How fun to get together with all your old friends too!

darcie said...

the suit is heartbreaking. also, my sis lives in north carolina and it's always a fun place to visit!

Des said...

North Carolina! that is so far away. So sad.
Ollie is really the cutest thing- you have every reason to be obsessed, mom or not :) I love the suit.

Taylor Family said...

That picture of Ollie in his suit and tie kills me, what a cute boy! Was that hard to cut his hair for the first time? Pax is only a month old and I'm afraid he's going to need a haircut soon!

Osborne Family said...

WOW Oliver is getting sooo big! he is a cuttie. Ginny your going to have a problem when he has all the girls after him.. ha ha . Sorry I wasn't able to make it to Jason's Deli. It looked like a good time. I'm sad I didn't get to see you :(

Lance and Caetie said...

So, I hadn't checked your blog in a while and I can't believe how big Oliver is!! What a cutie! That little button nose is just too adorable!