Friday, February 20, 2009

Dream Dinners

For ALL of you who have been DYING to know what Jason surprised me with, here you go.  First he took me to dinner at a restaurant I have been wanting to try.  It was mediocre :-(  But at least we know now. Awhile back we came across this place called Dream Dinners. Basically it is a place where you go, and everything is laid out for you to prepare dinners. You go around from station to station mixing all the ingredients together and preparing them to freeze when you get home. The meals look to be healthy, delicious, and super convenient on a night where you don't feel like cooking.  We made 8 different meals. It was WAY fun and I can't wait to try the stuff we made. It was so thoughtful of Jason to remember my interest in this place. I think we will definitely go back, because even though I love to cook, sometimes you want something good, quick.  




10 comments:

The Evers said...

AHHH SO OS SOsoSOSOOSOSOSO cool! I want to go!

Stacie said...

What a cool place. Cute jacket btw!

Osborne Family said...

wow look at you all cook'n and stuff.. ha ha. You look so cute as always!

Ashlyn said...

I think that is so awesome!! I've wanted to try a place like that out. I'll look forward to hearing how the food tastes.

You guys look so great! Little Ollie is so cute! I love reading your posts. You look like you're staying pretty busy!

AlliSMiles said...

so this is so random. i found your blog on the blog of a friend of a friend...but jason seriously got me through my first year of law school--he fixed my computer so many times when no one else could! thank you thank you again! and to think, i'm almost done now--graduating in december!

alli miles

allismiles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Martiele said...

Now that's a good man. Sorry dinner was mediocre, but looks like those won't be!!!

bren said...

Ive never heard of anything like this before...that's cool that you can do that. I'd def. like to try that out because yeah, cooking's fun sometimes but it's nice to have a few days off every now and then. Is it pricey? And is that the coach purse that Jason got you a while ago? It's cute!

Dan and Ashley said...

What a fun surprise! Such a great idea. Definitely let us know how you like the food. Can't wait to hear!

BTW--we are just moving to Poway, a couple cities away, still in the SD area. We're renting a house from Dan's Grandma so we'll have lots of room! We are so excited!! Please please please come stay with us! We would be ecstatic!!!

Melinda said...

That is a great idea! We have something similar, but we call it grandma's house. :) Cute jacket! Love the red!