Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No Slowing Him Down

I just don't know what to do with this kid, he is learning new tricks left and right!  His new thing is pulling himself up to things (I have a feeling a few head bonks are coming soon).  I know every parent thinks their kid is so bright and what not but seriously he amazes me with how quickly he picks stuff up, I can already see that he is able to balance himself better than a few days before.  He is such a fun kid, we love him so much.  He also full on laughs now, I guess he was slow in that department, but I just chalked it up to us not being very funny :) Anyway here are some pictures of when I come to get him in the morning or when he is suppose to be napping.



6 comments:

Tia said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. He must think he is so big too exercising those legs :)

Lori said...

Oh, look at him go!
Yeah, from 5 months on, i was just so floored by how incredibly fast addie started to do new things. I was surprised how quickly we needed to lower her crib from high, to medium, to all the way down. Seriously, it was all in a matter of weeks.

The Evers said...

Oh man he is stinking cute, and holy cow he is looking more and more like Jas! I cant believe how big he is getting tell him to knock it off!

darcie said...

it's so amazing to watch them learn but it's also sad because before you know it, they don't want you to hold them anymore and then they're off to college. dramatic?

Jessica Martiele said...

Not only do I love the photos...I love seeing Mickey in the photos. :) Heehee.

TOO CUTE!!!

Jana said...

I can't believe how time speeds by! your little guy is so cute, what a cute family ginny. You must be so proud, as your should be. I had no idea that you live so close to san jose! I know for next time! miss you.