Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding

This weekend we headed home for my cousin Stephanie's wedding.  I drove up Thursday afternoon so I could attend the wedding on Friday.  Jason couldn't take work off (he only started 3 weeks ago), so he took Amtrak up on Friday afternoon. Unfortunately he got a flat tire biking home and ended up missing the train he was suppose to be on, so by the time he made it he missed the reception.  I was really sad since there was dancing and I love dancing with my hubby, but at least he made it later.  Saturday we just hung out with my family and Sunday we went to church with my family because my Dad was speaking.  He did a great job and we were glad we stayed.  It was a nice weekend, and I know I have said it before but it is so great being closer to family (too bad Jason's parents are out of town so we didn't get to see them).  

P.S. Our place is now fully furnished (minus rugs and pictures) so pics will be coming soon, but don't get your hopes up, it is just a normal apartment, nothing special.

Sisters
The happy couple
The beautiful McIntosh girls
Alyssa
This girl loves her olives (Letty and Dave wanted a piece of the action)
The Wursten girls
My grandparents and parents dancing, they slowly had the couples leave the floor depending on how long they had been married, my grandparents were the last ones on the floor...52 years!!
Someday a bride
The bunny hop, I did it for about half the song then thought I might go into labor so I sat down
Alyssa with Matt and Steph
We went swimming Saturday night at a friends house, it felt so good!
38 weeks, I have an appt tomorrow so I will post my stats after that (to see all the pregnancy pics click here)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Lookin' good! Hope everything goes well!

Mandy said...

You look great Ginny! I hope you're enjoying being close to family! Are you ready to be done being pregnant? Good luck over the next few weeks!

Lori said...

Okay, i'm freakin' out that your due date's so soon! If you were me, you'd have your baby in just two days! Oh man oh man, this is going to be so great, I just can't wait to see your "he's here" post.
Your pictures are so cute, i'm glad you had a fun time. Best of luck this coming week+, it's bound to be a doozy! Three cheers for the millers!

*sorry my other comment turned out weird, i posted it wrong.

Jed and Marie said...

Hi Ginny! You look fantastic! Isnt pregnant swimming just the best relief that exists? Im so excited for you guys. Youre going to be the best parents. I still think of you whenever I watch Rachel! I hope you'll post lots about the birth story, and how you pick the name, etc. Im so excited that youre so close to your due date! GOOD LUCK-May the birth be shorter than anticipated!!

Kristen S said...

Ginny, you look AMAZING!! I think the only place you've gained any weight is in your belly! Good luck with the labor and delivery, epidurals are the best!!

Megan said...

Can you believe we are so close to actually having our babies here? CRAZY. You look so good. I want to see pics of your cute apt and baby room....and BABY! Keep us posted!

bren said...

Hey tahnks for your comment on my blog. You have absolutely nothing to worry about because once your baby's here, you'll have hardly anything else to lose...unlike me, I had a lot to lose! It would be fun to see you, so depending on how long we're here & when you have your baby, if it's not too much for you, maybe we'll drive down there to see you. I'll call ya to see if it's a good time and all that. If I don't see you before your baby comes, good luck with everything.

Jeff Brown said...

Ya Our camera bit the dust so no new pics. Work is great I can't wait for the day when I am not eating sleeping and drinking work. When is the baby coming? Are you feeling alright? I am thinking about you and hope that all goes well.