Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tag I'm It

MY HUSBAND....

what is his name? Jason Stott Miller

how long have you been together? 5 1/2 years

how long did you date? About a year before we got married.

how old his he? 27

who eats more? Probably Jason, he is a major snacker!

who said i love you first? Jason

who is taller? He is.

who can sing better? I can, but I'm not very good so that is not saying much for Jason.

who is smarter? Jason for sure.

who does the laundry? Me.

who pays the bills? Me.

who sleeps on the right side? Me, as a rule, I always sleeps on the side closest to the bathroom when we travel and what not.

who mows the lawn? Someone else who lives in the complex, but when we have a lawn, it will probably be Jason, he did it for other people in High School

who cooks dinner? Me. Although the last 3 months Jason has really been pitching in. And he does the dishes so it is a joint effort.

who drives? Jason.

who is more stubborn? Me

who kissed who first? Jason kissed me.

who asked who out first? Jason asked me, on a blind date.

who proposed? Jason did.

who has more friends? I have more close friends, but the rest of our friends are OUR friends so we are equal.

who is more sensitive? Umm...definitely me.

who has more siblings? Same, we both have 3 siblings and we are both the oldest.

who wears the pants? I would have to say I do.

TAG- YOU'RE IT!! Meriel, Kate, and Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a cute little questionnaire, so I stole it...hehe. See you on Monday! Oh, and I won't need a ride because I'm missing the whole morning to go to my appt at St. Marks.