Friday, February 29, 2008

Nothing New

So nothing new is going on with us. Life is kind of on hold until I take my National Board test March 25th. Right now my life consists of going to school, come home, study for boards, go to bed, wake up study for boards, go to school, come home study for boards...you get the picture. But I wanted to post today because as a friend pointed out, today is Feb 29th, Leap Day, a day that only comes once every four years, so I wanted to post something. These are some picture I meant to post the other week but it didn't happen. As many of you know, Jason and I have been trying to be a little "greener" (as much as poor college students can), so the first picture is of Jason utilizing the awesome bags his sister and her husband gave us. We have three of the, but we have never had to use more than two, and I LOVE grocery shopping. They are awesome. The other pictures are from yet another trip to Maestro's for gelato and crepes with our friends Jeff and Shelley.
Jason sporting the new trend in grocery bags
What a delicious crepe...I want one now and it is only 8:45am, this one had nutella and bananas
Jeff and Shelley reenacting their wedding day with gelato

8 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh my gosh, I love nutella. That sounds sooooo good right now! I know you will do great on your boards, you are so smart and have been working so hard!

Littleton Young Womens said...

Next time we are in town, I really have got to try that place it looks so yummy! It is only 9:13am and I would totally go for one of those crepes with you!

The1stdaughter said...

How fun! Alan and I are trying the "green" thing as well, which I might say can be more difficult here during the winter, but the spring/summer/fall seasons are with local farmers selling everything you can imagine.

Megan said...

that gelato looks soooo delicious and refreshing. great...now i want some and its only 730! ha. thank goodness there isnt a gelato shop around here, that i know of anyway.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

YUM! A crepe with Nutella... I am all over that! Hey it looks like we are probably going to be in Provo for the summer! I can't wait to see you.

Beeta said...

Mmmm. Those crepes look good. Good luck studying for the boards! I just found out I passed my big exam and I'm sure you will too. I really need to make an effort to go green. Where did your sis get those bags? We really need to hang out and I really mean it! Miss ya!

Lance and Becky said...

That crepe looks soooo good! I could totally use one right now, the kids are in bed, I want to get in the bath....that would be the icing on the cake right there!

Jen and Joe. said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE my reusable grocery bags. And they hold more, too...so it's a win-win.