Tuesday, February 12, 2008

16 Weeks

So I am now 16 weeks pregnant, for those who don't live in "weeks" that is 4 months. I always hated the weeks thing when I wasn't pregnant, I think the only reason we do it is because 16 weeks feels further along to me than just 4 months, oh and that is just how they measure pregnancy, but whatever. I have done pretty well so far at not gaining too much weight (that is my major goal), but I'm afraid that is about to end with the discovery of the before mentioned gelato place, Maestos, that Travis and Kelly introduced us to. We have already been back and I want more everyday, not good! I did get my prenatal workout video in the mail yesterday, and I did it and today I am sore. I'm not sure if that is due to the lack of exercise from my first trimester or if it is just a good workout, we'll see. Anyway, we had another appointment today and everything is good. We got to hear the heartbeat again, which is just REALLY cool, I love it. We made our appointment to find out the sex of the baby...the big day is March 12th. We can't wait. We really don't care if it is a boy or a girl, we'll be so happy either way.

14 comments:

Taryn said...

Way to go on the working out! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having...your little belly is cute!

bren said...

Only a month to find out what you're having, how exciting! I can't wait to hear what it is.

Stacie said...

Okay, I have the big day on my calendar! Yayyyyy!!!

Lori said...

Wow, 16, weeks- that's huge! I love how quickly time is passing. I'm SO excited for you guys to have your big appt next month. What doctor/office are you seeing while you're here in provo?
You're looking great by the way. You'll be shocked and amazed how much is going to change in the next 4-6 weeks- it's way fun.

Megan said...

its already gone by so fast, i cant believe it! im really excited for you foos to find out :)

The Evers said...

I was thinking about you all day! I knew that your appointment had to be soon! So cool! I love your little bump, your are so cute! I cant wait for March 12th!!! I hope we can see you soon!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is so exciting!! And what video did you get :) I will be prego some day and should look into things like that.

I can't believe you are already that far... so crazy how time goes by so fast!

Tammy said...

Yah! I am wayyyy excited to find out what you're having. Do you have any names picked out yet? Well, keep us posted Gin!

Zane and Lexi said...

you are almost half way! wow...you look great. Can't wait to hear what you are having - it's soooo exciting, we are happy for you guys!

Elisa said...

Hi Ginny, so good to hear from you. I loved reading through your blog...it looks like you and Jason are doing well and have a lot of exciting things happening in your lives (like preparing for a little baby). Congratulations on your pregnancy! We're excited for you guys.

Jessica Martiele said...

Less than 4 weeks to go! EEEEEE! Too exciting! Promise you'll post it on here as soon as you know! (Oh, and you look fantastic for 4 months pregnant! Holy cow! In fact, I WAS a cow, so good job!)

PS...we voted girl. :)

Holbrook's Blog said...

Ginny,

You look really good for only being 16 weeks. I am so happy for you and Jason. You will be great parents. Hope all is well with you guys. Take Care, Mara

Lance and Becky said...

Oh my goodness, you are so teeeny tiiiny! You look great! You're too cute!

Nicole said...

You look so great!!! What a cute teeny belly! I knew you would be finding out soon, so I had to come see...but March 12th...I WILL be back. :) That is SO soon. (I'm sure not soon enough for you!) You are going to be the cutest mom!!