Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

So here are some pictures from our Halloween activities. We had lots of trick-or-treaters this year which was fun. I teased Jason for getting 3 bags of candy because usually we only get like 5 kids knocking on our door, but I guess he was inspired this year. Jason and I dressed up in our typical bee and bee keeper costumes. Lucky for us all the friends who had seen us in these costumes over the past few years are gone, so it was like wearing new costumes. I just haven't had the time or the desire to find new couples costumes for us. Anyway, we went over to Brooke and Max's and made a carmel apple, which Jason devoured as soon as we got home, I believe his exact words were "Man, I forgot how good these things are"!! Our friends Brittany and JP were also there and they had the best costumes. JP was a woman (he looked like a woman of the night, if you know what I mean) and Brittany was a man, a very white trash man. They looked AWESOME!!! After that we went over to our friends Adam and Darcie's halloween party. We don't get to hang out with them as much as we would like so it was really fun to see them and hear what they are up to. They just finished an album together, you can check it out on itunes. Overall we had a very fun night.
We carved a pumpkin on Tuesday night, once again we are so nerdy so we carved the Apple logo, it isn't so much that we are nerdy, just uncreative and excited for Jason's job!!
Here we are with JP and Brittany
Full body shot
Us with Adam and Darcie, their costumes were pretty witty
The bee stinging the bee keeper
Here is a picture of my cute sister, Mom and niece. Letty was an Indian, Mom was mother nature, and Lys was little red riding hood, I can't wait to be closer so I can be there for these fun pictures!!!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Yay, cute pics! I dont think we went to the party last year, so the bee outfit looked like a new one to me, though i remember seeing jason in the bee keeper outfit before, maybe he wore it to work on halloween a few years back. Glad you had a fun time.

Anonymous said...

don't you think the bee stinging the bee keeper picture is a little risque(Sp?)??

Megan said...

you guys look really cute! we had less then 10 trick or treaters this year...worst year ever :( it seems like its getting worse and worse every year...sigh.

The Evers said...

You guys are so cute! What a fun Halloween, I love everyones costumes! You look like a sexy bee, is that outfit from your friend...JK! I love the pumpkin too, it suits you! I am going to get jeff to come look at your post right now! He will crack up! Love you!

Lance and Becky said...

How cute do you guys look! Jason, I love the apple pumpkin, very nice!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

YEAH! You guys dressed up! Very good!! I hate it when people don't dress up! HA HA we had a crazy year... so had to be a Little bit more on the creative side. So Austin...was Zebra Man! Tarzans Worst Enemy... his outfit was funny... and I was a witch, I didn't have time to get my hair done. Otherwise I was going to be Elle Bennett, HA HA OH WELL!
Nice to see Letty's costume, my brother was up with them WAY LATE sewing with them... funny... Looks good! :)
Glad you guys had fun!!

Amanda Hardman said...

Scott and I love the pumpkin...we found it creative!!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

What great pictures! And what a cute little bee you are Gin!We miss you guys tons, but I hear its pretty dang cold there... I don't miss that.

Lori said...

ah, well- the two baby thing hasnt been confirmed either way yet. We won't know for sure exactly what's cooking in there until our first ultra sound the first week of december (at which point we'll find out the sex too). I'm guessing it's just a single baby that's just trying to cope with a very short torso, but we'll know for sure in a month :)

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Ginny, you are a freaking cute bee! I love it. See, that might as well be a new costume... Also, that pumpkin is hilarious.

The Hills... said...

WOW! JP and Brittany look...crazy! I'm going to have to give them a hard time at church! You make a cute bubble bee! I wish we were creative!