Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged--Facts/Habits/Embarrassing Moments

The rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits/embarrassing moments about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people. Kalee tagged me so here I go.

First Fact/Habit/Embarrassment: I once saw a razzleberry pie and said to the person with the pie "Hmmm, I've never seen razzleberries in the store before, where do you find them." When my brain finally started working, I was so embarrassed.

Second Fact/Habit/Embarrassment: I hate hot water on my face. In order to wash my face in the shower I have to change the temperature to at least luke warm before I put my face under it. Jason CANNOT understand this.

Third Fact/Habit/Embarrassment: This one is about Jason. He has a thing for cold feet. He will come over and check my feet, if they are warm, he walks away disappointed.

Fourth Fact/Habit/Embarrassment: Another one about Jason. He has secret hopes to someday own a bakery, he loves bakeries. He loves fresh baked bread, in fact I think he is the only one who has ever used our bread maker. I know it sounds a little gay, but I think its cute.

Fifth Fact/Habit/Embarrassment: I eat ice cream EVERY single night. I love it. Mocha Almond is my favorite, but I'm pretty indiscriminate, as long as chocolate is somewhere in the mix of flavors. No wonder I can't get rid of those few pesky pounds!!!

Sixth Fact/Habit/Embarrassment: Jason and I go to bed together pretty much every night. This may not seem that weird but after talking with other married people I found it is. Sometimes I'm ready to go to bed before Jason, so he will come in and lay with me (sometimes until I fall asleep) and then get up and work on his project or whatever. Oh and I should mention this is at his insistence not mine, I tell him not to worry about it, but he insists.

I tag: Des, Ashley, Taryn, Renee, Kim, and Kelly

No comments: