Sunday, November 04, 2007

Weekend In Idaho

We have been meaning to go to Blackfoot Idaho to visit Jason's Grandparents ever since we got back from California, but have not had a chance until this weekend. We took our time getting up there on Friday, dropped our stuff off in Blackfoot then headed straight to Rexburg. For those of you who don't know I got my Associate degree from BYU-I back in 2002 (wow I am getting old) so it is always fun for me to go back and see how much things have changed there. We were lucky enough to see Jason's brother Mike before we went to dinner with some of my childhood friends who live in Rexburg. It was so fun to see them and it makes me wish we all lived closer. The rest of the weekend we just hung out with Jason's Grandparents, oh and we went and saw the Bee Movie (for those who don't know Jason's Dad is a beekeeper, so it was especially fun, and you can buy Miller's Honey in your local grocery store, if you live in Utah or Idaho).   It was very relaxing and just an overall nice weekend. We need to get up there more before we move!
Brendi and Kinlee

All of us at Wingers (Jason, me, Tam, Brendi, Kinlee and Rusty, Deacon was sleeping)


Me and Tam


Me, Tam and Brendi


Deacon is such a cute and happy baby!!!


We went and saw the Bee Movie (it was really cute)


Mike and Grandpa


Jason and I


Mike and I doing our Calvin Klein poses before church, I know I look pregnant, it is just the dress (I hope)


Jason and his Grandparents


7 comments:

Lori said...

We saw the Bee movie this weekend too and it was hilarious. It did reveal the evil doings of the miller family though, so I'm surprised if you guys recommend it :)

bren said...

I really want to see the Bee Movie too, mainly for Kinlee's sake since she is obsessed with bees. Anyway, it was really fun seeing you guys this weekend. You guys are a fun couple! Maybe someday if I'm lucky, we'll live in CA. We will then be somewhat closer. :)

Stacie said...

I have wanted to see the Bee Movie for so long. Was it funny Gin? It must've really hit home for you guys. You are probably glad that people will have more respect for Bees now and the lives they really lead. jk...anyway, ummm.... i was gonna say something and know I forgot...

Stacie said...

I meant...now I forgot, not know...what is happening to me??

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Evers said...

I have been thinking about you guys all day! How are things going if you know what I mean! What a fun weekend, I wish I were there! I really want to see that Bee movie too, I should try and take Elle-nah she would probably just freak out and waste my $! Let's naked video chat soon, it has been way too long!

Lindsay Noel said...

Ginny, I go to school in Idaho. And when I saw wingers you maade me hungry... one of the few restaraunts in the burg. lol did you have fun?! (just so you know this is Kellys sister Lindsay)