Sunday, October 21, 2007

I love Kelly Grace

Kelly helped a little with the title :)  Anyway, one of mine and Jason's best friends Kelly came to visit from Colorado this weekend.  We had a great time with her and hope she comes back soon, and brings her hubby and daughter.  On Thursday night we went over to the Reynolds to watch the office.  It was so fun to see them and their cute kids and beautiful new house.  We appreciate them letting us come over, and Becky was even nice enough to make Jason's favorite cake!  Friday night we went to the Aussie Pink Floyd concert again, this might sound familiar since we went last year as well.  We are big fans.  They sound JUST like Pink Floyd, which is cool cause all Jason's favorite bands are either dead or don't tour anymore so this is really fun for him.  Kelly and I enjoyed the show as well but I think we might have enjoyed the crazy people around us a little more.  Saturday Kelly and I did some shopping and went to lunch with some friends while Jason worked on the car.  Lunch was so fun.  For those who couldn't make it we missed you.  Because it was snowing so bad in CO Kelly couldn't leave on Sunday as planned, so we got to hang out longer.  We played phase 10 (which I technically won), watched Benny and Joon (cute older movie) and went to dinner at Jenny and Jeff's.  It was such a fun weekend Kel, come back anytime, I miss you!!!!

Kelly and Riley
Me, Becky, Riley and Kelly
I think this outfit is so cute on Riley!
The Reynolds family

Kelly and Jason at Cafe Rio before the concert
The Aussie Pink Floyd banner

Kelly and I at the concert, isn't her hair cute, she chopped 7 1/2 inches off
Jason and I at the concert
Steph, Kel, Brynn, Jacqueline, Ali, Anna, Me and Jen at Zupas 
Jen and I braving the cold
Me, Kel and Jen

5 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

I had so much fun with you guys! I miss the old oxford square friends! It was so great to see you, and I hope you know we would really love to see more of you guys! I love Kelly's hair cut, sooo cute!

The Evers said...

I love you I love you I love you! You are my favorite! I love your update, I really had the best weekend! You and Jas are so great and so much fun! I have been telling Jeff all about our great fun that he missed! Oh and he really appreciates the truffles! Miss you already!

Holbrook's Blog said...

You know I keep looking at your blog, and forget to comment, so I just wanted to say Congrats to Jason, and I am excited for you guys. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with Kelly and Becky. Hope all is well with you, and take care, Mara

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Don't you LOVE being around Friends like that? Old Friend, Good Friends, it makes life so awesome... Anyway.. LOVE IT!

The Richards in Canada said...

So I love all of your pictures and miss those times! I was especially jealous of the Zupa get together! I LOVE that place and only with that I had discovered it sooner!! So, we NEED to come down...when I don't know. You guys are out of there in June right??? We NEED to see you before then!!!