Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Michelle's Baby Shower and More!


A couple weekends ago was Jason's sister Michelle's baby shower.  She flew down from Seattle to be there. It was a fun and delicious brunch.  She got so many cute things for baby girl.  I can't wait for her to get here.  

Everyone getting ready for her to open presents.

The guest of honor.  She is so cute pregnant.
Michelle and Jan

The Miller girls

The Miller girls, plus me.

Me with my mom and sister.




  We were wanting to try some of the clothes on a baby and Max was the closest thing we could find.  I admit it was a little mean, but I just thought he looked so cute!  He was NOT happy.



Chrissy and her kids spend the night fairly often and when we went to check on them before we went to bed we found this.  I thought it was sweet.  Ollie is going to miss his cousins when they move back to NC.  
 Last week at preschool they had someone come and bring all kinds of different animals/reptiles.  Ollie thought it was pretty cool.

He got to pet a frog.

Max and I were allowed to come too!

Petting this crazy lizard/iguana.

Petting a snake. 
Friday night Jason and I were able to have a little date night.  We met our friends Stacie and Drew, and my parents at the temple that evening.  Afterwards, the four of us went to dinner at this delicious Thai place.  Since BJ's was in the same shopping center we headed over there after dinner for pizookies.  It was Jason's first and I think he is sold.  It was such a fun night.

Sunday Jason and I spoke in church, so I tried to make my life easier by setting the boys clothes out early.  We even had enough time for some pictures.  My mom use to match my sister and I all the time and now I see the appeal.  I love putting my boys in matching clothes.

Ollie was in a great mood, Max, not so much.
All my boys. What a lucky girl I am.

3 comments:

Paul W. Nash said...

Poor Max!! I can't believe you did that to him! He can try on some of Clara's clothes too if you bring him over when you come see us...

Derek and Claire said...

That is so funny. You can dress him up like a girl, but he still looks all boy to me! I love how mad he is :). Cute pictures!

The Burtons said...

Congrats to Jason's sister! How much fun to add a little girl cousin. Your little boys are so handsome all dressed up!