Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Weekend


Friday night Chrissy, Jason and I headed to the Ace of Spades in downtown Sacramento to see our friend Gina's band play.  When we first got there we could hear music from outside and it was, let say, very hard rock.  I don't know exactly what the kind of music is called but it was LOUD and there was a lot of head banging.  It was actually kind of fun to watch.  The next band was a little more mellow (but not much).  Gina's band, Some Fear None, was by far the best.  Their lead singer sounds a lot like Eddie Vedder (from Pearl Jam).  We had such a fun time.  I'm so glad we went.
Me and Jason waiting for the next band.


Gina rocking out.  She was the only girl in any of the bands.


Me and Chrissy, I don't know why I wasn't looking at the camera.  We also ran into a couple we know, the Narkers, while there.  They were there to see Gina too.  It was fun to catch up with them.

Saturday morning Janet, a hygienist I worked with in Los Gatos, came by for a visit.  She was in Auburn visiting a cousin. I am so glad she made some time to come see me.  I miss everyone from work and it was great to catch up.
Janet and me.
 Saturday afternoon we headed to Rocklin bowl for my cousins daughters birthday party.  It was Ollie's first time bowling.  He bowled one frame and was done.  I think we will have to go as a family when there aren't so many people.
Getting ready. 
Watching his ball.  I'm pretty sure he got a strike :)

Chrissy is turning into Letty, always wanting a pic of herself.  I can't blame her she is quite a beauty.

Ashley, Jack and Owen.

McIntosh ladies.

I loved having Jason home for 3 weeks.  It was sad to see him leave this week.

Ollie was trying to hide from me.
 Ollie has been pretty sick lately. On Friday he threw up (in the TJ Maxx parking lot) and was really out of it the rest of the day.  He just laid on the couch and watched movies.  I hate seeing him like that.  Saturday he seemed better for most of the day but by that evening he was pretty lethargic again.  Sunday brought another day of laying around and finally Monday he was mostly better.  He keeps having some digestive issues (I'll let you figure out what I'm talking about), but overall seems much better.  
Sunday Papa came over and hung out with the poor sick kid.  You know Ollie is sick when he willingly takes a nap.  
On Monday night our friend Chelsea had a Bachelor watching party.  I took my kids to my parents and they watched them while Chrissy, Ashley and I went over.  It was so fun to watch my guilty pleasure with such fun girls.  

On our way over.
All the ladies.  I know Chelsea's husband Matt really wanted to come out and watch with us (I'm not kidding), but he refrained.  We all wrote down who we think will be the final 3.  I can't wait to see who wins!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Ginny, have I mentioned that you are looking SO GOOD?! Also, even though I said that we weren't going to watch "The Bachelor" this season, we are watching it. But it just isn't the same without you around to discuss in person.

Derek and Claire said...

You guys always do such fun things. Your hair is getting so long! Sorry little Ollie was sick, no fun for him or you!

bren said...

Is Gina somebody that I know? So I just noticed on your sidebar that you and Jason met in 2002- you guys have known each other for an entire decade. dang, I can't believe that was ten years ago!