Thursday, January 05, 2012

Our Sweet Little Oliver

Today was Ollie's first day of pre-school.  It has been a highly anticipated (mostly by me) for months now.  I wanted to start him in Sept but knew we would be moving so I decided to wait until we were settled in Auburn.  I just can't believe how grown up he is looking more and more each day.  He says the cutest things and has the cutest expressions.  My sister took a bunch of pictures of him the other day and I think they show off his goofy personality perfectly.  








 Ollie is in afternoon preschool so we pack a lunch for him.  He was pretty excited about his lunch.  He wanted his picture taken with it. 


 The free printable I found calls pre-school nursery school, so we will go with that.  
I had to let him do a silly pic before he would do a smiling pic.
We got it. 
Proud parents.  This is how Jason dresses when he is working from home :)
 When I picked Ollie up today and asked him how it went he said it was really fun.  He said his teacher is "really, really nice".  His teacher told me that he was really good and just went with the flow (most of the kids have been going since Sept).  I guess he really latched on to a little girl and was holding her hand and helping her with everything.  His teacher said he was quite the gentleman.  We love our Ollie so, so much.  He brings so much joy into our lives every single day.

5 comments:

jeff and jen said...

yea for ollie! i'm so lucky to be that cute lil mans aunt. remember when i asked you if ollie new what mcdonalds was and he said, "are you kiddin me jen?" then he turned around and looked at me in the back seat of the flex and said, "are you kiddin me back there". He has the cutest personality.

jeff and jen said...

sorry knew not new

Derek and Claire said...

I love all your new blog posts! It looks like you had a great Christmas. Your ugly sweater is awesome :). Ollie is getting so big- he is so cute. Your boys are just adorable.

bren said...

That's so cute. I bet he loved preschool. I felt bad because at your house on Christmas Eve, he was trying to tell me something but was interrupted so I never got to hear him finish. I think it had to do with his superman shirt though. :D Hope he's feeling better after today's episode at TJ Maxx. We were sick all week too.

Callie said...

Hooray for Oliver! He is such a cutie.

BTW, we went to a really fun bounce house place in Roseville last week, we should go!

Oh and Brian looks the same when he works from home.