Sunday, November 27, 2011

Miller Family Breakfast

All of Jason's family has been in town for Thanksgiving, which has been so nice.  On Wednesday morning we invited everyone over for a crepe breakfast (if you haven't noticed crepes are my current culinary obsession).  We really miss Jason's family.  It was so fun when we all lived in Utah and would get together for family dinners and what not.  I miss that alot .  It was fun to have everyone over to our house since it was the first time most of them had seen it.


Happily making crepes.  I try new crepe recipes a lot and I think I found my new favorite.

Everyone enjoying their breakfast, except Michelle :)

Jenny and Jeff.

And their adorable offspring Ezra.  He loved playing with the tools.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Those crepes sound downright delish! You should make those at the Christmas Eve breakfast:)

Alicia said...

Ooo, post the recipe please!