Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our First Visitors

Last weekend some of our favorite friends came to visit us, and it was SO MUCH FUN!  I didn't want them to leave.  Paul, Amy and Clara drove up late Friday night, we gave them a quick tour of the house, chatted for awhile and then headed to bed.

Saturday we took them for a walk around our neighborhood and showed them the surrounding views.  We also checked out an open house and discussed what house they should buy to live right by us :-)  After that we headed to Downtown Newcastle and ate at the Cheese Shop (the Rat Trap sandwich is a favorite of ours).  After that we headed home to give the kids naps, while Jason and Paul headed to Home Depot and worked on a few house projects (hopefully Paul will want to visit again after Jason put him to work).  That evening we walked around Old Town Auburn and ate in Downtown Auburn.

We were able to fit all 7 of us in the Flex.  Max and Clara were alone in the back, it was so sweet.

Paul and Amy are lawyers so they both really liked the Auburn courthouse.

Group picture in front of the mining man.

I love this picture of Clara.  It sums her up perfectly, ridiculously cute, dainty, and just an all around happy, sweet baby. 
I hadn't walked around Old Town in a long time so it was really fun for me.  There are the cutest little shops, and quite a few restaurants we want to try.

Keeping warm by the fire pit in Downtown Auburn.  We ate at Sums Mongolian which everyone must try at some point.  Delish.

My handsome boy at church.  I'm sad to say I cut Max's hair, and I didn't do a very good job.  Luckily it seems to grow pretty fast.

Thanks for visiting us Nash family, we had tons of fun and can't wait for your January visit :)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I totally wanted to be your first visitor, too bad :) Your bangs are just so adorbs, I love them!

k said...

Ginny it all looks so fun! You have such a cute little family!