Saturday, November 26, 2011

Party Time

Last weekend I turned 29, as in one year away from 30.  I'm actually fine with aging (Jason says that will change when I hit the big 3-0 but we'll see).  For my birthday I went to dinner and shopping with my sisters (except Letty).  On my actual birthday our families came over and we had an ice cream party.  It is always fun to get together with the family.  Jason spoiled me this year and I am now blogging from my new Macbook Air.  Jason is the best gift giver!

Since all the kids were in their jammies, we took the opportunity to get a picture of them.

Blowing out my candle. 
Ice cream with all the fixings.
 The day after my birthday was me and Jason's 8th wedding anniversary.  My parents and sister were so awesome and kept the kids over night for us.  We dropped them off in the afternoon and then went furniture shopping (boring I know).  We ate at a really good Turkish restaurant.  We were going to go to a movie but didn't want to spend $11 each so we hit up Lowe's and got a red box.  It was so nice.  I love Jason so much, he is such a good match for me.  I seriously lucked out.  

The only picture we took on our anniversary.  Don't worry Jason got a haircut the very next day.

1 comment:

bren said...

Happy Birthday Gin! Sweet gift from Jason!