Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's A...

BOY!!!


I'm pretty sure most people know this already, but I have been feeling so guilty for not posting it on the blog. I was waiting for an ultrasound pic, but the one we got is too dark and I haven't tried to get one off the DVD. We are SOOOO excited! I wanted Ollie to have a little brother close to him in age, like I am with my sister. I feel like this baby is getting gipped because I don't blog/talk about this pregnancy ALL the time like I did with Ollie. But we love him very much already. Last night I was rocking Ollie and thinking about rocking both babies at the same time. I can't wait for him to come. Here is the pic we took right before the ultrasound, I was 19 weeks.


9 comments:

Des said...

COOOOONGRATS! and lucky Olie:) he will be a cute big brother. and you look So hot :)

Lori said...

We're way excited for you, and I love the bump picture, you look great!

Dan and Ashley said...

Yeah SOOOO exciting! We can't wait! You look so so super cute too by the way! :)

Jenn said...

Hooray for boys! I always wanted my oldest two to be boys- and they're just so much fun. Congrats!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

yayyyyy!!!! that is so exciting!! congrats!!!!! he is going to be so soo cute & ollie will be such a perfect older brother!!

The Good Life said...

Congrats!

The Burtons said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting you will have little buddies=)

bren said...

You're halfway! Congrats again on the boy... can't wait to hear names you're thinking of (if you're telling. ;)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Congrats! I had no idea HA HA I guess that is my fault for being a slacker on the whole blogging thing....

That is awesome there will be close brothers! I agree in that is a special something I would like as well.

Talk to you soon!