Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wicked


Tuesday after Chrissy and the gang left my Mom and Letty hung around so we could go see Wicked in the city. Since Jason was up North, two of my awesome friends helped out by watching Ollie. We got there a couple hours early and bought our tickets, then went and ate dinner before the show. When Jason and I went in LA we bought the cheapest tickets available, but this time we splurged. Our seats were awesome, ten rows back and center on the floor. It made such a difference. I loved every second of it. If you live in the bay area (or anywhere that it is playing) you should really try to get up and see it before it is gone.

Us across from the theater.

Eating dinner at the Nordstrom Cafe Bistro in Union Square.

Letty and I after the show.

5 comments:

bren said...

FUN! My Mom and I have been talking about going since Thanksgiving, I think we just need to go. And I heard that buying the more expensive tickets does make a huge difference, especially for your first time.

Unknown said...

So fun! I hope that its playing in the washington area...I'm dying to see it.

The Evers said...

So fun! So jealous!

t.t.turner said...

I saw "Wicked" for the first time with my mom last month, and I still cannot get over it. What a fun day!

Ryan and Ashley said...

how fun! ryan and I are going when it comes to dallas, Im so excited I haven't bought the tickets yet though because we cant decide if we should get ok seats or really good seats?