Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter this year. Mainly because we got to spend it with family, well my family, I wish we could have been with Jason's family too :( My sister is in town from North Carolina with her two adorable children. She flew into San Jose and we spent a few days here at our place before heading to my parents in Lincoln.

These are a couple of pictures Letty took while she was visiting a couple weeks ago.
Ollie reading books while we shopped at TJ Maxx

Letty taught Ollie to blow the seeds off the dafodils

Ollie and I going to church

My adorable nephew Nathan.

Ollie, my Mom and niece Alyssa having a tea party.

Ollie "holding" Nathan

They call me the "Baby Whisperer"...jk

We had a little open house for my sister and Nathan on Saturday morning.

Me, Chrissy and Nathan (and Letty) before the open house.

Seriously, how cute is he?

My Mom gave Ollie his own piece of cake...pretty much the best thing he has ever eaten.

Look how much he enjoyed it.

He also kept running around the house with this paper bag on his head, what a goofball.


Mom packing Nathan around.

Happy boy.

Letty and I with some of our cousins at Easter dinner on Sunday.

Ollie loved the Easter egg hunt, he didn't really get why we were searching for eggs, but he had fun nonetheless.

Ollie with his entourage following him around.

"Eggs, go?"

Beautiful Lys.

Papa made sure Nathan didn't feel left out.

Lys was so sweet, she said she would collect some extra eggs for Ollie.


Family pic.

Cousins.

Our attempt to get a great-grandkid picture.

Ollie giving Carter a kiss.

Me, my sisters, and niece doing what we do best.

6 comments:

Eric and Michelle said...

Oh my gosh... I am in love with ollie and nathan and alyssa... i want a new belly pic of baby #2... and I want to hear Ollie talk more... and... COME VISIT! I can't take it ANYMORE!

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

haha. i love the pic of ollie "holding" nathan! so cute

Jessica Martiele said...

Super-super-super-cute kids. Wow. My favorite was the "holding" photo too...but here's the thing...I know I've said this before, but I HAVE to say it again: your mom seriously looks like a sister. And it seriously freaks me out, in a good sort of way. :)

Tammy & Gabe said...

That picture of Ollie reading makes me super happy :) I love when kids love reading! And Ollie's lips in the kissing picture are hilar! I can't wait to see you guys when I'm home next week!!

Melinda said...

I love the eggs go? picture. Reminds me of Kaylie. Kaylie is really into walking around with her eyes closed lately, I wonder if that's anything similar to walking with a paper bag on your head. blowing seeds off dafodils???

Annelise said...

Wow what fun!! I'm always so impressed that you guys get out and see so many people and do so many things!!! GOOD GOIN' Holy cow your mom looks like she is your sister!! Hope you got those genes because I don't think you'll age at all. Hope everything is going well and hopefully we'll see you sometime!!