Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Just thought I would do a quick update.  We haven't been up to much lately.  Just trying to fight off these nasty colds that keep trying to get us.  Last Friday Ollie and I met up with some of our friends from the new mothers group we use to go to.  We went on a nice walk and then had breakfast/lunch at Stacks...delicious!  Then on Saturday we went to the farmers market.  I have been making Ollies baby food so we got some fruit and veggies so I could make him some more.  Then Jason's parents came down and we went on a hike.  The weather has been totally awesome and it was so nice to get out.  Since we had babysitters, Jason and I took advantage and went to dinner and a movie...thanks John and Jan!  We have some fun things coming up so stay tuned!

Ollie and his ladies (he is the only boy)

This kid loves to have his clothes off, he is always so happy when we let him roam around free

Lovin' his rice cereal.  So far his favorite foods are sweet potatoes, butternut squash, apples and pears

Huh?

Hiking, isn't that a pretty view, just to the right of us you could see the whole Silicon Valley

Ollie has learned to sit up so now sometimes when he is suppose to be napping, I find this

He is so cute when he sits up, and he loves to do it, I just can't believe how big he is getting 

10 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

look at all his hair! CUTE

The Good Life said...

He looks all grown up! Can't believe how fast they grow. His hair is too cute! We miss you guys.

Lori said...

He is getting so big! Nearly six months old, that's SO crazy! Addie HATED rice cereal and oatmeal, but she's always loved any and all of her other babyfoods. Props to you for making it, i tried a few and it was just too much of a hassle.

darcie said...

Ollie, you're so cute naked!!!!!

The Evers said...

OH man look at him sit up!He cant get bigger! Man he looks like Jas. I can relate though-Elle does not look like me :) Who knows maybe tomorrow I will get one that does... That hike looked awesome, next time we are there we should do some San Fran site seeing, I love that city!

Tammy said...

Cute as always!

ashley marie said...

hey that jumper thing looks like fun! I've never seen one like that before, where did you get it?

I can't believe how big he is either! What a cutie!!

Annelise said...

Hey there cute girl! I'm impressed that you've been making baby food, you'll have to let me know how you are doing it. I wanted to try to do at least some. I'm so glad that things are going great. I'm totally jelious of the weather you're having all the pics are just jacket weather and nice and sunny. We've been dumped on with snow all winter, actually it is snowing right now!! Anyways just wanted to say HI and it's always so fun to look at your blog, I'm trying to be as good as you are at updating, but don't come close!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

ollie has the prettiest eyes!! holy cow, you've got some trouble on your hands!! haha.

Stacie said...

He is so big! I love his big eyes, what a cutie!