Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Time With Family and Friends

Since we were home for almost two weeks we got to spend lots of time with our family and friends, which was totally awesome!!  My extended family always takes a little trip somewhere close by right after Christmas.  This year (and last year) we went to San Rafael.  The first day we went to China Camp State Park and did a little hike.  At the end there was a beautiful view of the city (San Francisco).  That night the adults went out to eat and the kids stayed in and ordered pizza.  The next day we walked across the Golden Gate Bridge.  It was a clear day, which is unusual in SF, so we could see the city perfectly, it was so pretty.  We then headed home, stopping at In n' Out, and the Vacaville Outlets on our way.

A couple of nights later Jason and I met up with some of our friends for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  I love catching up with friends! I wish more people were in town, we missed you all, maybe next year.  And then a few days after that we had a game night at my parents.  It was so fun, I love my friends and wish we all lived a little closer.

Me, Jason and Ollie after our hike, you can tell Ollie really enjoyed it!

All the "grown ups" I still don't really consider myself one

A view of the city from the Golden Gate Bridge

Ollie is already like his dad, a car guy

Cousins playing together...so sweet

Lovin' him some feet

Me, Brendi, Ashley and Austin

Chris, Megan and Willow, Jason and I, Brendi (minus one sick hubby), Ashley and Austin

All of us outside the Cheesecake Factory, it was so foggy that night

The ladies

Me, Ollie, Stacie, Brendi and kids

One of the days we were home we visited our friends Scott, Amanda and Simon at Scott's chiropractic office, thanks for the tour guys!

Ollie and Simon are 2 months apart, here they are getting acquainted 

Megan, Stacie and I after game night

Failed attempt (except Letty who is a pro at these pics)

Success finally (I won't tell you how many times it took to get us all off the ground)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oliver sitting on your lap in the car is a little Britney Spears-ish, isn't it?