Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Eve

I have SO much to post, so I'm going to try to break it up. I'll start with Christmas Eve. That morning Jason held his '2nd Annual Reunion Brunch' with his friends that were in town for the holidays. It is always so fun to catch up with friends we haven't seen in a while.
That evening we had dinner at my parents house, like we do every year. My Grandparents always come over, and this year our family friends the Boatmans came over as well. It was a nice dinner and then we headed to the Boatmans to decorate gingerbread houses. It was a great night.
The whole brunch group

Chrissy and Dave

Everyone decorating their houses

We are not very creative so our house was the most boring :(

3 comments:

bren said...

Good idea to break up the posts. I should do the same because I also have a ton of pics to put up. Hopefully I can do that tonight or tomorrow. I don't have a whole lot going for the next 3 months! Anyway, it was fun seeing you guys. I'll email you those other pics soon too.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, so many people! Our christmas consisted of me, sammy, addie when she wasnt napping, and the muppets in the muppet christmas carol :)

The Evers said...

I swear I dont really look like this:( Geez! This was so much fun! Thanks again for having us, it was awesome to catch up for a few minutes! I love you and am glad you guys had a good Christmas with lots of family and love! Miss you!