Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. White

My sister Chrissy got married on New Years Day. It was a very nice, intimate wedding. Chrissy and Dave wanted a small ceremony with close family and friends (she didn't even want a wedding dress)! Dave had to leave the next day to go back to Virginia, he is in the Army. He gets back in February and they will have a reception at that time, before they move to where ever he is assigned (he doesn't know where yet). After the ceremony we went to Orchid Thai, Chrissy's favorite Thai restaurant. It was delicious. I am so happy for Chrissy and Dave. It is so cute because Alyssa said to me the other day "You, Jason and Ollie are like a little family, just like me, my mom and Dave." And Chrissy said Alyssa called him Dave and then said "Oops, I mean Dad." So cute. Congratulations guys, we love you.
The White Family

Letty and her boyfriend Zach

My brother and sisters and me

The families

Lots of my oldest friends were there, it was fun to catch up


Me and the lovely bride

4 comments:

The Evers said...

Congrats to Chrissy! It stinks they have to be apart for a while, luckily it is not for too long! Your family is so cute!

Alicia said...

Congrats to your sister Ginny! She looks really happy!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

FUN DAY!!!! :)

bren said...

Is that Dave's brother? I think he was on my track team in highschool.