Monday, October 27, 2008

Monterey

This weekend we headed down to Monterey to hang out with our bestest of friends Jeff and Kelly, and their good friends Jason and Ashley.  It was so fun.  We went down on Friday night and ate at The Whole Enchilada, like we did last year, I guess it is tradition now.  On Saturday we went into Monterey and walked around Cannery Row.  Sunday we hung out around the house and cooked foil dinners on the beach.  During the evenings we played games, which is my favorite thing. It was so fun and relaxing.  I love getting together with good friends.   Thanks for inviting us Jeff and Kelly.  And we are lucky enough to have Kelly staying with us this week  it is so fun to have her around.  On Thursday we will head up north where Jeff and Elle are waiting for her and we have some Halloween parties to attend, it should be fun.  Pictures of Ollie in his costume to follow.  These first few pictures are random ones from the last week.
Ollie conked out on the couch
My Dad came and spend the evening with us last week, he is so cute with Ollie
Conked out on our bed, if you haven't noticed, I love sleeping pictures
Hanging out at the park, isn't his outfit cute (thanks Kelly)
Everyone going on a walk along the beach
Jason, Ollie, Jeff and Kelly
Our little family
Me, Kelly and Ashley (they are both pregnant which made for lots of bathroom trips :)
The whole group
Ollie drooling all over his Bjorn
Eating lunch in Monterey
The girls at the Ghiradelli ice cream shop
Everyone in front of the aquarium
How cute is Kelly with her little belly 
My boys napping
Another walk on the beach, my favorite thing
Oops I dripped my ice cream on Ollie, sitting on my lap while I eat is dangerous

6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, i love his little green and brown outfit, too cute! Great set of pics this week guys!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, he's already grown so much! Can't wait to see the halloween costume:)

bren said...

haah, that last picture is funny, poor little guy! Your weekend looked like lots of fun with your friends. I have to say, it doesn't even look like you just had a baby a few months ago!

Megan said...

The last picture made me laugh. If these babies only knew...
I really like Kelly's tye-dye shirt! I am very excited to see you guys this weekend! Maybe Willow will go easy on the head-lickag ;)

Tammy said...

Glad you got a little weekend trip...looks like you guys had fun! Ollie is cute as ever.

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, you guys look great,and it looks like you had a good time with eachother! Love and miss you!