Monday, October 20, 2008

Can't Get Enough

of this boy!  Here are a few random pictures from this last week.  This weekend Jason's mom came down to visit.  While she was here we went to Palo Alto and ate at the University Cafe.  It was very delicious and we always see so many places we want to try while we are there.  We love Palo Alto!  That night Jason and I had to prepare our talks for Sunday, so Jan watched Ollie so we could get those done.  As always it was fun to have Jan in town.  We just love visitors!  

"Hello mother, let me guess you want to take ANOTHER picture of me" 

Oliver is very concerned about his future

Asleep on his mat

"Hello ladies"
Doesn't he look like a little man?!??!  This was before church yesterday, he is growing up WAY too fast!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Such great pics, i LOVE your banner.

We have that playmat too and i used to lay addie on it and tell her "play with the fish! go on, play with them!" She was just tiny and would lay there all curled up though, with little to no interest. For some reason I was just SO proud of her the day she finally bapped at the fish and made the green one play that song lol.

Jenn said...

Wow, he really is growing up quickly! I'm with Lori- your new banner is awesome.

Tammy said...

What a ladies man! He's too freakin' cute!! Anyway...glad you could spend time with your mother in law! :)

Stacie said...

He is really getting big and he looks so much like Jason, it's scary! I need to make another little visit down there!

Callie said...

He is getting so big and so cute! I love the new title picture on your blog too!

Shanae said...

Hi it's me your long-lost 2nd cousin! Holy cow! Ollie looks like a little wursten man. I can't believe it! He's very cute! When did Jack and Letty get so big? I still think of Jack as a little boy. I'm behind. I guess that's what happens when we don't see you all for years- your mom sent me your blog so I could see you and your little family. We are at ammonandshanae.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so cute! I love all the pics. We are expecting a little one too. Could I have you do a favor and add me to the UCDH blog...I don't have access to it. Thanks a bunch.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I couldn't leave my name because my computer is being weird. This is Heather Palmer and my current blog is joeandheatherpalmer.blogspot.com