Monday, October 13, 2008

Family In Town/Pumpkin Patch

It is really hard for me to name my posts lately, cause all the pictures are just random ones I take of the baby...so sorry about that.  Anyway, my family decided to come down Saturday and hang out with us.  It is always fun to have visitors, I love it.  Then on Monday I went with my friend Jami and her friends to a pumpkin patch.  Ollie is a little young to really enjoy these sort of things, but it is fun to get out.  The rest of the pictures are random from the last couple of weeks.
Ok this is kind gross but Ollie did a huge spit up on me...but he felt really bad about it (see pic below)

Doesn't that just say "Sorry mom, I didn't mean to do that"

Poor guy sometimes has to use a pink pacifier

We went and hung out at the pool last week, here is Ollie lounging

Isn't this little outfit cute.  Pretty much everyday I set him up and take pictures of him in his outfits, I love dressing him!

Jason using his camping headlight to do stuff to his bike, such a funny boy

Jason, Dad and Mom cleaning up after dinner (oh and those are my homemade rolls)

We went on a walk Sunday night and I decided to take my bike for a spin, in case you forgot what it looks like, here is Letty modeling it, and Jason cleaning it

Ok so my Mom sent me this picture that I took of myself on her camera when she wasn't looking, well apparently Letty and I are both self absorbed (see pic below)

She also found this pic on her camera

A random pic of Jason and I

Grandma Stacy and sweet little baby, look at those chunky monkey legs, I have worked really hard to get some fat on that boy, so I'm pretty proud :)

How cute is he, I can hardly stand it!  I am loving that he can fit into some of his jeans

I love this pic, it says "Seriously Mom?"

Ollie and I at the pumpkin patch
Me, Bridget and Jami with all the kids

8 comments:

Lori said...

That is some fantastic spitup you got up there... nice work. His after face is too cute though. Loved the pics.

Alicia said...

Hey hun! Would you mind changing the link for my blog on the UCDH blog? It's back to blogger: wadeandalicia.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Stacie said...

You look really pretty in that picture of you and Jason. That was nice of your family to come down! I'm glad Ollie likes his striped onesie from his favorite auntie!

darcie said...

speechless about that pumpkin patch. i need to join up with some local mommies and do fun things. the kid and i just stay home all day.

Megan said...

i dont know why, but im obsessed with this post...its a really good one gin. i like the random ones. the pumpkins are a great touch. that picture in your heading is really wonderful of you guys! ollie is getting so big, i cant believe it! hes so cute.

Tammy said...

I don't think I've seen that many pumpkins in one place before. Well, what can I say? Ollie is as cute as ever! I love his little outfits, especially the ones with the jeans. How darling! Anyway...I will have to come visit you guys during Thanksgiving when we're in California. Or probably you will come to Lincoln??

Osborne Family said...

Wow he is getting so big. What a great place to find a pumpkin. I love that spit up pic. So are you working what is up with the hygiene thing?

Lance and Caetie said...

I had to giggle at that one pic of Oliver because Masen is upstairs asleep right now with that same pink pacifier!! We're such awesome moms :o)