Tuesday, April 08, 2008

24 Weeks

I had my 24 week (6 month) appointment today. It was rather uneventful. Baby boy Miller is doing good, I got to hear his little heartbeat, which never gets old. I'm doing really well too, so not much to report. Next time I have to do the glucose test, to test for gestational diabetes, I hear it is not too fun, but oh well. We have some exciting things coming up. We are so totally excited to visit our very best friends Jeff and Kelly this weekend in CO. Then next weekend is my graduation, so family will be in town, which I am very excited for!!! Then the following week we leave for our trip to the Northeast. Life is good, no complaints here (except I really don't want to write my final paper for Professional DH, but that is it).

I really need to start getting dressed and doing my makeup on my appointment days, since that is when we always take my picture, but I don't have school on Tuesdays and it is hard to motivate myself, so sorry!!

11 comments:

Taryn said...

Ginny, you look so great! I actually liked the glucose test-I thought the sugary drink was good! How exciting for you right now-graduation and baby-congratulations!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

You will be having a buys couple of weeks!! How fun and exciting!

Lucky you!

The Evers said...

You crack me up! You still look dang good without make up! If only.... One more day, the wait has not been that bad! I am now glad that you did not come last Thursday because I cant wait for tomorrow :) The glucose test it not so bad, dont worry, it tastes like Crush. I am glad the little guy is doing well! Hopefully he will enjoy the flight tomorrow!

Lori said...

Yeah, no worries about the glucose test, it's not too bad at all.
24 weeks is ever so fancy, your baby's viable! The pic's great too, I'm loving your emerging little baby belly.

Derek and Emily said...

You are too cute... and tiny! I'm so glad you told me about these blogs, they're great! We had our little guy 11 days ago and parenthood is so wonderful. I'm excited for you!

Stacie said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your little tummy. Man, you really are travelin' it up before the baby comes. Good idea!

Amanda Hardman said...

You look so good. I love your little tummy!
No big deal on the glucose test...everyone told me how it was so hard to drink this sugary drink...yeah, I drank it in about 1 minute. It's not bad at all!

KaLee said...

You are too cute! Can I just say that I love pregnant bellies--weird, I know!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Oh my beautiful friend Ginny! Two words... dang girl! And make sure you get the orange drink for the glucose test... the red one is nasty. Glad little boy Miller is doing well, miss you guys. See you in a month!

Osborne Family said...

I am so excited for you to have your baby! But in the mean time you are such a cute prego girl... Staying little with a belly... Yes it is so so nice not studying, hope I passed so I don't have to do it all over again.

Betsy said...

How perfectly pregnant are you! Seriously you look great!