Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nothing New

There really isn't anything new to report, life has been pretty busy. School has been extremely stressful for me, just trying to wrap things up in clinic, midterms, and the ever looming boards coming up. Jason just stays busy with school and work but he of course never seems stressed (we really balance each other out). We are getting ready to take off for a week to PA for Thanksgiving and I couldn't be more excited, I soooo need a break. I do have one picture to post for my parents, it is of me in my new apron they got me in Hawaii. I will get a picture of Jason in his Hawaii shorts soon. Anyway we hope everyone is doing well and I will have lots to post from our upcoming trip.

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow, your hair is holding a curl. I didn't think that could happen! It looks really cute!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Gin cute hair! I don't think I have ever seen you do it like that! I love it!

Lance and Becky said...

Love the apron, so cute! Also, don't be stressed (easy enough to say) things will go great, and you will do fantastic on your tests!

The Evers said...

Nothing new, huh? I have had a couple of those weeks. Life seems kind of blah sometimes. It makes it hard to post when you are just busy living. I love your apron, hey you can get your own in a couple of months! Dont worry about not calling I just miss you sometimes! Thanks for your text though! I am excited to see all of your fmaily posts from PA in a week or so! I hope you have the best trip!

The Evers said...

And good luck too with your tests!

Tammy said...

I like your hair Gin! Good luck on your tests, I know you'll do well.

Megan said...

very cute hair. i think im the only girl on earth who really doesnt know how to use a curling iron...dang it. and 2...why do your arms look like theyre about to twist off?! its freakin me right out!

bren said...

Your hair does look gorgeous, I like! Sounds like you guys have some fun stuff coming up huh? Hopefully it will all give you a nice break from all the stressful stuff coming up too. Good Luck!

Dan and Ashley said...

Cute apron! Dan just got me a new apron too and I'm really excited about it! :)BTW that picture is so cute of you!!! Looks like you guys are doing good. Have a great time on your trip to PA that will be so fun. We go to SYTYCD next Friday!!! I'm SO excited. I will for sure tell you all about it. I'm a little nervous though because it will be our first time leaving Cal--but it will be good for us. I'm excited for a date night! Wish so bad you could come!