Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pre-Birthday Dinner

Since we were going to be in Pennsylvania for my birthday, Jason made me a delicious dinner before we left. Jason's food is always soooo good (I think part of that is because food I don't cook always tastes so much better to me). Anyway, he made me chicken tiki marsala, which is an Indian dish. He got a little help from the Bombay House, they provided the yummy rice and garlic naan bread. It was so good and I thought he was so sweet to do that for me. And for my birthday he got me a gorgeous coach bag I have been wanting. He had very specific instructions on which one to get and he did a great job. He also got me the Josh Groban Christmas CD and the movie "Waking Ned Divine", if you haven't seen this movie you should, it's good. So my pre-birthday was very awesome, Jason always does a great job of making my birthday special. Oh and by the way I turned 25, AHHHHHH, a quarter of a century, I'm ancient, but on the bright side I can rent a car all by myself!
Jason and I, and our yummy dinner
My beautiful new bag, I LOVE IT!!!!

4 comments:

The Evers said...

OH Gin, I dont even want to post a comment I am so embarrassed I forgot your birthday! I hate myself right now! I hope you had a fun day!

Megan said...

i must say that im not a fan of designer bags...but yours is the first cute coach bag i have ever seen...good choice :)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

AWESOME Happy Belated! Husbands are cute like that huh! :) They do so many good thing and try to ahve it all perfect :)

bren said...

I hecka like your purse... I'm really into purses right now but I doubt I'll be able to buy a bunch of designer bags, like I'd like to. For now, I'll stick with Target. :) Glad you had a nice b-day!