Thursday, July 05, 2007

Family In Town

For the last week and a half I have had family visiting me. It has been so nice. We did lots of fun stuff. Pictures are below. Jason is doing well, he loves being at Apple right now because of all the hype around the iphone. We are both really excited because I move out there next week. I am so tired of being apart. So next Thursday Jack and I head to California. Jason and I will be back in Provo around the first week in September.

My roomate Jana from BYU-I came and lived with us one summer and worked for my Dad. Last weekend we went and met her, and her husband and their little baby for ice cream, it was great to see her.
Jack and Trace
The Dennison Family
Me, Jana and Trace
One night we ate a Sensous Sandwich. My parents use to eat there when they lived in Provo forever ago, so it is kind of a tradition to go there
Mom and I walking around Freedom Days
So on Sunday we decided that since my parents were here we would replace the carpet in the apartment. It is really old and we have wanted to do it forever. It was a lot of work, but well worth it. Thanks to my parents for spending a lot of their trip helping with this massive project. Here I am putting things into the kitchen, we had a good portion of the house in our kitchen while the carpet was getting replaced
The old carpet
The new carpet
Letty, Me, Dad and Mom at the Provo City 4th of July parade, it was so hot I thought I was going to die, and I'm from California!!
Letty and I playing Phase 10 at the park on 4th of July
We BBQed with my family, Jacks friends, my cousin and my mother and sister-in-laws, it was fun for all of us to get together
Another picture of all of us
My parents
Me and my Dad

4 comments:

The Evers said...

Wow you have been busy! I cant believe you replaced the carpet! I bet you love that!I love your hair, you can totally tell! We get to see you soon and I am so excited, we really miss you!

Anonymous said...

Is that beer in Jacks bag in front of the Now hireing store with all of you? lol jk Miss ya! Hope your doing well.

Stacie said...

I love that new carpet!! It's looks so good! Your dad was just over here at my cubicle telling me that you are coming next Thursday, thought you would get away without telling me, huh?? I want to see you even if it's just for a few minutes!!! by the way, your hair is getting so long!

Megan said...

yeah, i concur with stacie. the new carpet does look wonderful. does the carpet match the drapes now? and i agree with everything else stacie wrote as well...we want to see you! and seriously, your hair is growing like crazy.