Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bye Kelly!

Today was another really sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to one of my very best friends Kelly. Her and her beautiful family are moving to Colorado and I am so sad. I am the only one left in Provo, everyone has officially left me!! Kelly's move has definitely been one of the hardest for me. Kelly, Jeff and Elle have taken such good care of me since Jason left, they have no idea how much they have helped me. The only thing that is consoling me is that we will see them in Monterey in August. Anyways my life in Provo won't be the same. I love you Kelly!!!

1 comment:

The Evers said...

Hi my my friend! This is so sweet of you! I don't want you to be sad, but it makes me feel good to know you value our friendship as much as I do! I can say now that I officially miss you! I hope you have fun with your mom! I love you tons!