Monday, July 16, 2007

California At Last!!!

So I am finally back with Jason. It is so nice to be together again. My brother, my mother-in-law Jan, and I drove to CA on Thursday. Jason took Amtrak up to Auburn on Friday and we came back down to Santa Clara on Sunday night. It was a busy weekend, but a lot of fun. Friday I went to lunch with my friend Stacie, then went and visited my cousin Mary who had a baby about a week or so ago. That night we went to Old Town Pizza (tradition), and then I picked Jason up. Saturday Jason fixed mine and Chrissy's car. We ran a ton of errands and then we just stayed home with Jason's Mom, it was a very nice evening, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. On Sunday we went to my parents ward, then we all came to Newcastle and had dinner at Jason's house. It was delicious. We also took some family pictures, I have some of them posted now but my camera ran out of charge, so the rest will be coming later. I promise Jason and his Mom were here this weekend I just don't have any pictures. I think because I forget to take my camera out unless Alyssa is there, cause I am always taking pictures of her.
Jack and I at Old Town
Now that Lys has a tat, she is hard core
Chrissy and Alyssa
Alyssa loves her Aunt Gin...most of the time
My cousin Mary had a little baby boy, Jake, here is Letty holding him
Me and Mary
How do I look? Maybe someday I will have one of my own
Alyssa loved Jake, she kept saying "Awwww, look at his tiny feet", so cute, here she is giving him a kiss
Alyssa and I swinging at the park
Alyssa and Amelya dancing
Dad and Letty at Old Town
The Wursten kids
Jack pointing out Alyssa's new tat
Chrissy and Mom

6 comments:

Megan said...

those are awesome. the one of chrissy and alyssa...they look more like twinsies then mom and daughter!

Zane and Lexi said...

I bet it's so good to be back with the hubby! have fun in cali - we are jealous

The Evers said...

I love when you update pics of your family! I feel like I know them all, but really I dont. They are all so cute! We miss you, cant wait for Monterey!

The Hills... said...

Wow, you look a lot like your mom! I'm glad to see you're having a good summer! Will we see you in the fall?

nathan said...

Gin you have way to much fun! I wish I was as good as you are at remembering to take pictures!! how are you?? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

um that picture of me and jacob. i look like a total creep. so how bout you take it off?