Sunday, June 03, 2007

Special Agent Miller?



Congratulations to Jason for passing phase 1 testing for the FBI. Jason's ideal job would be working as a special agent for the FBI. He took the phase 1 test about a week and a half ago. The next test is the foreign language test which he feels pretty confident about. I should add that just because he passed phase 1 doesn't mean he is close to becoming a special agent, there are many more phases he has to go through and they are all VERY challenging. But I am proud of him for making it this far, the FBI would be lucky to have him!!!

3 comments:

The Evers said...

CONGRATULATIONS JASON! You know how sweet I think this is!

Lance and Becky said...

Yea Jason, way to go! That's awesome, Congratulations! This is huge! Keep us posted on the other tests and things. Congrats!

Stacie said...

If Jason really does get into the FBI, I want to know what really happened to 2 Pac, cause I really think he's still alive.